- The castle sits Above a seaside cliff.
- The castle was built by A mighty warrior or warlord.
- The castle was built Within the past decade
- Currently, the castle’s condition is Decrepit; the place is practically a ruin.
- Presently, the castle is occupied by brash, young lord or lady.
- The position or territory is worth defending because the nearby pass is the easiest way to cross the mountains.because
- The castle’s outer defenses include A narrow footbridge to reach the postern.
- The inner keep’s defences include A wide courtyard surrounded by flanking towers in the curtain wall.
- The castle can be held effectively by as few as 20 soldiers, 5 knights, and 20 archers.
- In addition to its garrison, the castle can hold food stores to withstand a three-month siege for up to 200 people.
- The castle is known for Welcoming travelers seeking refuge.